salary: $42,000 - $42,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
education: High` School
- Perform operations to maintain and repair a wide variety of machines, building systems, and other equipment used in the operation of the business.
- Assist maintenance staff with other building related activities, as necessary, such as landscaping, snow removal, office and furniture moves.
- Mechanical maintenance training required and/or manufacturing maintenance experience, working on related equipment.
- Knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and work flexible hours, as necessary.
- High school, vocational training or equivalent.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.