salary: $58,000 - $67,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: No Degree Required
Must complete Emergency Response Training and annual physical.
2. Perform certain freezer repairs with supervision.
3. Assure all guards are in place prior to operating.
4. Report any product questionable in quality to the Manager, Supervisor and/or
Quality Assurance personnel immediately.
5. Properly dispose of waste materials
6. Desire and ability to advance to higher levels of Refrigeration responsibilities with
training and education.
7. Adhere to common safety practices and rules; including wearing protective
equipment and clothing as required.
8. Adhere to plant hygiene regulations to ensure high product integrity.
9. Keep all areas clean and orderly at all times.
10. Responsible for following food safety, legality and quality policies and procedures
within the scope of the job responsibilities such as but not limited to: GMP’s, food
safety, food security, product quality, plant security, etc.
11. Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager and/or Supervisor.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.