salary: $52,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Repair and Maintenance of building, presses, and equipment throughout plant.
- Perform adjustments, repairs, or replacements on motors, controls, and other electric equipment.
- Responsible for supporting the team goals of the assembly, and press departments.
- Responsible for participation in press set-ups, teamwork, and continuous improvement of press set-up time.
- Adhere to all safety procedures, including Lockout/Tag out and electrical safe work practices.
- Responsible for all PM tasks, corrective actions, and improvements to assigned equipment.
- Required to follow all maintenance systems and proper documentation procedures as outlined in the work instructions, including preventive maintenance procedures, downtime recording procedures, and work order procedures.
- Serves in the capacity of wastewater handler commensurate with completion of proper training
- Active participant in the Elimination of Waste Team meetings
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.