salary: $19.5 - $20.3 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Entry level machine operator
- Must be able to troubleshoot
- Operate digital and color equipment
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Problem solve issues to complete production, delivery, and output requirements
- Operate high volume printers and copiers
- Inspect files for problem areas, including fonts, image resolution and image registration
- Perform operator maintenance on equipment
- Maintain reporting logs and information for billing
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.