- Contract to hire
- Located on bus routes!
- Guaranteed 40 hours of work weekly! & Optional overtime!
- Weekly Pay
- Contract to hire
- Career Growth Opportunities
- $250 Referral Bonuses - Tell a Friend!
- $250 Sign on bonus! - Ask us how to qualify!
salary: $15 - $15.45 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Ability to read and understand written and verbal instructions.
- Requires strong attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Ability to stand for 10-12 hour shifts other than breaks and lunch times.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to bend, stoop, stretch, reach and grasp without restriction.
- Must be flexible to work overtime
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.