salary: $40,000 - $50,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- Interview, Hire and oversee training for all second shift employees.
- Hold 4:00 pm shift meetings nightly to review priorities, customer sensitive jobs, objectives for the shift, etc.
- Coach team members each night on quality, production goals and final output for clients.
- Measure performance of each team member nightly and help adjust staffing levels as needed.
- Assist with the bindery schedules daily.
- Have an understanding of how to do the production schedules so when the First Shift Production Manager is on vacation, second shift fills in.
- Oversee the maintenance and cleanliness for equipment. Schedule daily as needed.
- Complete a walk through of the entire building at 630 pm to make sure all doors are locked, that the front office is locked and the conference room is locked.
- Perform 90 day and annual reviews for all second shift employees in Production.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.