salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Reads and interprets schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, and reports to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions
- Monitor warehouse inventory and perform cycle counting to ensure all materials are properly verified to reflect what is reported in SAP
- Performs receiving functions. Marks and tags components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
- Positions and adjusts work pieces and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly
- Pre-forms components for printed circuit boards (PCB's)
- Follows instructions, diagrams, and drawings to mount components into place on the PCB's
- Assembles electrical or electronic systems and supports structures; installs components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings using soldering and other equipment
- Uses light hand or power tools such as wire strippers and crimpers
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.