Do you want to work for a health care leader in the country and have job security + career growth opportunities? APPLY NOW, join our team and thrive in your career.
7:30am - 4pm
*Availability to work some weekends.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
What you will be doing:
- Receiving/shipping computer equipment, tracking shipments, and maintain digital inventory databases.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and repair equipment based upon its configuration requirements.
- Maintain and Comply with proper procedures for disposal of computer equipment at end of life
- Follows all safety policies and procedures to support a safe working environment, including safe operation of machines and equipment.
- 1-2 years in a warehouse/inventory environment
- Tech savvy, PC repair experience or equivalent is preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Availability to work occasional after hours or weekends to perform tasks that cannot be done during business hours
If this job is not for you, feel free to refer a friend.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 25lbs
- working weekends
- tech savvy
- entry level
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.