salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- 1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 7am to 3:30pm
- Overtime opportunity on Saturday
- Located in Acworth, GA
- MULTIPLE OPENINGS - Ask about our $50 referral fee!
- Make sure all products are received, scanned, and tracked through an automated warehouse management system
- Stored and stage products for production
- Assemble cardboard displays using tape, glue, and folding techniques
- Package materials and displays for shipment
- Frequent bending, stooping, standing throughout shift
- Lifting up to 30 pounds
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Material Handling
- Product Handling
- Line Work
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.