salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 5 AM - 5:30 PM
education: High` School
What can you expect during your shift?
- Safety is our #1 priority and we count on you to keep our warehouse standards in a safe and professional manner
- Loading and unloading of route delivery trucks and tractor trailers
- Palletizing products for route truck loading
- Operate warehouse equipment such as Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jacks etc. (it’s okay if you don’t know how, we’ll train you!)
- Take care of our products through proper handling and storage
- Maintain accurate inventories for all the orders you build
- Working outdoors! You will move our delivery trucks for loading or unloading and perform truck refueling
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.