Are you looking for a career with growth opportunities? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? If so, we have the job for YOU!
Seasons 4 in Douglasville is looking for reliable and safety minded individuals to add to their growing team! Seasons 4 is the leading manufacturer of custom HVAC units for schools, supermarkets, government facilities and more. The average full-time TENURE is 10.5 YEARS!!
Come find out why they choose to stay!
What's in it for you?
- Weekly Pay
- Weekly and monthly talent appreciation events / raffles
- Free access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental and vision benefits
- Working for a stable company that has a family culture and has been in business for over 50 years
Once full-time, you'll get...
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Company 401K match
- Annual company picnic that includes your family!
salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 5:45 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Line Wiring: An employee is responsible for cutting holes, running conduit, pulling wire through the unit and connecting the wire to the correct component and control. Installs lights and smoke detectors. Must be able to read blue prints and follow close instructions. Uses a wide variety of tools.
- it is required that the employee is able to handle multiple tasks to completion and to quickly assess and correct problems associated with those tasks quickly without disruption of principal duties. The employee must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and at times under pressure of stringent workload deadlines.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.