Delivery drivers make local-area deliveries and pick-ups to/from customers and suppliers. Drivers complete job duties by preparing, loading, unloading, operating and cleaning a truck; maintaining records; and helping to develop sales.
salary: $54,080 - $58,240 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Legally operate a motor vehicle and maintain a driving record that meets company standards.
- Load all order fulfillment materials onto truck for delivery and unload at delivery.
- Deliver/pick up merchandise to/from customers and suppliers promptly, efficiently, and in a professional manner.
- Perform daily inspection and maintenance on company vehicle.
- Communicate any vehicle mechanical problems to direct supervisor.
- Ability to inspect, maintain, and operate a motor vehicle.
- Current Class A or Class B CDL (no restrictions)
- Ability to load and unload a delivery truck from ground level or platform in a variety of warehouse and construction worksite situations.
- Ability to read and do math to correctly access warehouse materials for order picking, properly deliver orders, and correctly complete all paperwork for deliveries and pick-ups.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.