salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2 PM
education: High` School
- comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- able to multi-task and follow instructions, especially safety precautions;
- pride yourself on being a punctual and reliable team player;
- Able to push, lift, or carry up to 50 lbs.;
- Able to stand and stoop for 8-10 hours;
- Thrive on a sense of order and completion;
- packing, labeling and handling food ingredients;
- filling orders - one at a time - by picking items, then the next, fulfilling a specific list of items.
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Schedule Adherence
- Production line
- Ingredient Handling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.