- Weekly Pay
- Multiple Shifts available
salary: $17.27 - $17.27 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, store) picking items and placing them in the correct bins for orders
- Keep an organized, clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Report any discrepancies
- Assist in cleaning up work areas
- Cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventative warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Ensure timely delivery and demo pick up by working with the Warehouse Supervisor
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.