salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
education: High` School
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Coordinate and complete Cycle Counts in assigned area per agreed frequency.
- Maintain accurate records to achieve and maintain a high level of inventory accuracy.
- Address and resolve business system issues with IT as needed.
- Crosstrain in other areas within the department.
- Operate forklift, power jack and other material handling equipment.
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness and safety.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Conform with Coloplast Code of Conduct and all local Compliance Standards.
- Conform with Coloplast Q/EHS Policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Pick and packaging of Surgical products for global shipping.
- Verify materials/products received match respective packing list and purchase order. Enter transactions into business system (E1), identify material and stage in designated area.
- Receive incoming materials from suppliers and enter data into the appropriate software application.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.