salary: $62,400 - $73,000 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 3 PM
education: High School
- Drives process improvements for existing parts, new parts and new materials. Identifies and incorporates manufacturing improvements to decrease set-up times, increase throughput and capacity, reduce costs and support customer on-time delivery
- Plans and fabricates complex parts for prototypes and manufacturing by working off sketches, verbal instructions, or detailed blueprints
- Sets up and runs all CNC vertical machining centers and generate/edit Gibbs Cam software programs
- Proves out new/modified programs and creates master template programs
- Machines small tight tolerance (many ± .001” and tighter) precision parts from high electrical performance plastics (Torlon, Ultem, etc) using vertical CNC machining centers
- Pre-sets tools using tool pre-setter or laser tool setters
- Inspects parts to print with hand tools and provided CMM programs
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.