- Health, Dental, Vision
- Next Day Pay
- Company Discounts such as:
- • cell phone service • gym memberships, spa and wellness services • car rentals and hotel stays • ticketed events like movies, theme parks, sporting events and more • merchandise from companies like 1-800 Flowers, Shari’s Berries and other retailers
salary: $17.5 - $20.5 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
**ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE**
- Organize and secure materials, such as boxes, pallets, and super stacks in a safe way
- Pick orders from inventory using a pick sheet
- Shrink wrap pallets to prepare them for shipping
- Report any faulty equipment, damage to racks, or other potential safety hazards
- Attend certification refresher courses
- Use basic math skills
- Maintain a clean work area
- Analyze production schedules to determine movement, deliveries, and material requirements
- Consult and coordinate with manager, employees, and other departments regarding loading and unloading operations
- Attend meetings with manager and coworkers
- Perform quality checks
- Be alert of other employees in the work zone
- Report quality variances to the proper channels
- Use radio frequency equipment as needed for picking, put-away, receiving, and load functions
- Comply with OSHA Standards
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.