salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Liaise with factories and planners regarding order qty verification
- Responsible to manage the flow of receiving qty into software for inventory update and control
- Responsible to attend to brand internal and external needs and provide support in a timely manner regarding inventory and Po status verification
- Execution and assignment order tracking management
- Serve as custodian of the inventory process and guidelines of SCO department
- Assist with process development and implementation
- Assist with the operation flow of goods, assisting and supporting the operations team in relationship to inventory levels
- Validate, and audit inventory tracking
- Liaise with supply chain operation team to support solving problems regarding PO orders.
- Communicate challenges timely to prevent and proactively finds solutions
- Able to communicate status and provide reports with/to staff and factories
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.