- Experience developing tooling and test equipment
- Experience with Orcad or related CAD software.
- Experience with Labview, Visual Basic, C code or other.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Access).
- Must be enthusiastic, have high attention to detail, self-motivated, and a great team player.
- Technical writing abilities including the capability of writing clear and concise repair procedures and documents.
- Some knowledge of mechanical systems.
- 3-5 years of experience in an MRO engineering setting.
- Knowledge of electrical systems.
- Experience in Labview, Visual Basic, C code or other programming.
- Solid understanding of manufacturing tolerances, tolerance stack up and how they can affect a final product.
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Manage all new development projects from beginning to end.
- Set and manage budgets.
- Perform evaluation and development of tooling and test equipment.
- Create documentation for new tooling and test equipment.
- Perform technician training.
- Writing and documentation of out-of-manual repair procedures.
- Development and preparation of repair procedures for DER approval.
- Writing of engineering justification for repair procedures.
- Provide technical shop support to the shops.
- Analyze technical data such as CMMs, AMMs, SBs, CAD drawings, and other related documentation.
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Electrical (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Electrical Engineering (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Engineering (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.