- Manage work orders for distribution of parts to the production line
- Experience with sit down fork lift
- Loads delivery vehicles and unloads as needed
- Operates scanners for picking orders and manage inventory
- Check work area for parts that are needed
- Build products and keep finished product stocked
- Assemble required items to fulfill customers orders and maintain company stock
- Kitting materials and hardware in support of order fulfillment
- Inventory Control
salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
As a Material Handler you will manage work orders for distribution of parts to the production lines. Must have experience in operating a sit down forklift. Ensuring warehouse goals are met you may assist in the assembly as need and keeping finished products stocked. Perform kitting of materials as needed and support inventory control. Assemble to fulfillment customers orders with great attention to detail. Willing to lift up to 40lbs.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.