salary: $18 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Ensure that the first in and first out method is applied to all products
- Organize the cooler/freezer by consolidating pallets and sorting product
- Help unload delivery trucks
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse
- Receive donations and deliveries
- Resolve stock as needed
- Dispose of trash, boxes and pallets; ensures security of storage areas
- Moves case product from the inbound dock to storage locations in the warehouse using a standing reach truck or stock piler
- Moves pallets and/or cases from reverse location to pick location; remove empty cartons from picking locations
- Select products and quantities as directed by RF scanner and stack to pallets
- Operate forklifts, trucks, and other equipment utilized in the storage and delivery of food supplies’
- Build pallets and deliver to designated area for shipping
- Perform cycle counts, as needed
- Perform monthly/quarterly inventory, as needed
- Provide back-up support as a driver for pick-ups and deliveries, as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.