What's in it for you:
- Weekly pay
- Work today, get paid tomorrow option
- Weekly and monthly talent appreciation events/raffles
- Free access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental, vision benefits
- Eligible for full-time conversion after 90 days
- 50% product discount once converted!
salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Use warehouse equipment to ensure accurate and efficient receipt, shipment and movement of materials
- Load, unload, lift and stack inbound or outbound materials
- Unloading, building, picking and packing pallets
- Using manual pallet jacks, RF scanners and tape guns
- Perform quality checks to identify and report damages
- Support inventory management
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.