salary: $17.5 - $19.5 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Ensure all packages are inspected for proper labeling and packaging
- Sort, recoup, pack, mark, and label materials. Check or count freight for accuracy
- Pack and seal orders in appropriate packaging
- Must be able to pick orders for shipment using a RF scanner
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds without assistance and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Required to stand, walk and reach with hands and arms. Occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel or crouch
- All candidates must submit to a drug and background screen
- Steel toed or composite shoes required
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.