salary: $59,280 - $69,316 per year
work hours: 11 PM - 7:30 AM
education: High` School
- Install, maintain and repair single and multi-stage pumps, motors, drives, ovens, furnaces, bearings, and pipe systems
- Remove and install mechanical seals
- Align pumps using dial indicator method and other precision tools
- Work on and troubleshoot industrial knitters and textile equipment
- Make confined space entry in furnaces, replace bearings on equipment, remove and install gear boxes
- Fit pipes, conduct electrical repair, fabricate equipment
- Work with single and 3-phase electrical systems
- Work on and troubleshoot 480v VFD controllers, overloads, contactors, circuit breakers, limit switches, conveyors, etc.
- Document information as required
- Keep equipment and work area clean, safe, and organized
- Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
- Perform other duties as required
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.