We believe that as the successful employee in this position you will be trusted with performing all job functions with safety in mind. You will also be exposed to a noisy environment, working around moving machinery and vehicles while regularly lifting, pushing, or pulling up to 50 lbs.
Accomplish tasks such as manual work and cleaning (erect empty cases, uncase empty bottles and placing on conveyors or into boxes, cleaning, and re-working labels, replace stickers, ribbons, designs etc.)
You will operate forklifts to move raw materials and dry supplies (Applicants with forklift experience preferred)
salary: $36,732 - $36,732 per year
work hours: 2:30 PM - 11 PM
education: High` School
- UNION POSITION! - Great benefits.
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with safety, quality, sanitation, and housekeeping rules.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Procedures (GMP), perform tasks per the Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS) and guidelines for Food Safety Regulations.
- Keep area(s) updated with 5S.
- Cleaning and troubleshooting of machinery to maintain optimum machine performance using tools to scrape, wipe, sweep, squeegee. You will need to clear jams, adjust and reset equipment, remove glue and labels.
- Repair substandard packages by relabeling bottles, restacking boxes on pallet.
- Loading equipment with packaging supplies. This may include lifting overhead.
- Picking up, moving, and dumping garbage and recycling containers.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned/advised.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.