- MIG and Stick Welding
- Electrical Knowledge
- Ability to be clean shaven AT ALL TIMES
- CMM systems
salary: $68,000 - $74,500 per year
work hours: 7 PM - 7 AM
education: High` School
- Follow all aspects of BE100; i.e. adhere to safety rules, proper PPE usage, and high safety awareness.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and blueprints to perform required maintenance and service.
- Operate under-hung / mobile cranes; and mobile equipment
- Install and repair electrical apparatus, such as transformers/wiring, and electrical/electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Solid knowledge of refractory and refractory installations related to production machines/equipment
- Plan, layout and perform a wide variety of duties and operations necessary to install, repair and maintain production machines and equipment such as molten metal pumps, furnaces, degassing units, filtering units, drying and submergent systems.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.