salary: $16 - $16 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Ships products to vendors and prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment
- Performs basic research, confirmation and follow-up of products shipped and receiving discrepancies
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items
- Receives, examines and processes all returns in a timely and efficient manner
- Researches, traces and matches physical inventory, monitors spare parts inventory
- Contacts suppliers for returns and repairs
- Coordinates on-time turnaround of repaired products
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.