- 1st Shift: 7am - 3:30pm (Overtime starts at 5am)
- Go full-time in less than 3 months!
- Enjoy climate controlled environment
- Enjoy the music playing throughout the warehouse
- We won't work you into the ground with a ton of overtime!
- 90% of unloaders that show up consistently move into forklift or other roles!
salary: $15 - $15 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Constantly lifting of boxes for a 8 - 10 hour shift
- Individually lifting boxes that are 20 to 50 lbs each
- Unload boxes from container / trailer
- Stack boxes on pallet
- Wrap finished pallet
- Move product to staging areas
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.