salary: $78,000 - $82,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Maintain accurate records on all products inventoried at the center; monitor rotation/transfer of stock while avoiding shortages, out-of-stock items, and obsolete items, monitor inbound item master, and make changes to reflect correct locations for product and set-up locations for new products.
- Locally procure the product to restock inventory from local vendors, coordinating with corporate as necessary.
- Maintain lowest possible inventory expense through continual monitoring stock levels and customer demands.
- Complete cycle counts and investigations of inventory gains and losses.
- Train and certify all warehouse management, inventory control, and warehouse and driver associates on proper inventory procedures (i.e. Inventory Integrity Procedures).
- Achieve savings in the cost of inventory by working with vendors to obtain the best overall pricing on local products and inbound transportation; collect credits/debits from vendors for redelivery of out-of-stock products.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.