salary: $68,000 - $78,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
- Troubleshoot and work with our operations team to address and resolve equipment and manufacturing system obstacles and mechanical/electrical problems
- Drive safety processes within the facility
- Operate independently without need for continuous oversight or direction
- Responsible for executing the preventive maintenance plans
- Troubleshoot recurring equipment problems and find solutions
- Organize spare parts to ensure that stock is easily identifiable and accessible
- Order spare parts and maintain quantities
- On call for machinery outages
- Work directly with parts vendors and machine shops to source parts
- Help implement all pertinent OSHA and internal safety standards
- Assist in developing safety inspections, audits and safety goals with team
- Promote safety awareness and safe work practices
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Lockout/Tagout Program
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.