- Call 781-341-6070
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text "MTECH" to 203-689-3701
salary: $58,000 - $68,000 per year
work hours: 3 PM - 11:30 PM
education: High` School
- Ability to work SAFELY by following policies and procedures in an industrial environment
- Experience in troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical equipment in an industrial setting
- Knowledge of Power transmission systems and mechanical knowledge that includes motor/gear boxes, roller chain, drum motors, servo motors, and a/c motors with brakes
- Ability to perform preventative and corrective maintenance alone or in a team atmosphere
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical schematics, hydraulic, and piping diagrams
- Experience with Low and High voltage systems design, installation, troubleshooting, and repair including 24 DC, 120, 240 and 480 VAC 3 phase
- Perform machine leveling, alignment, and installation
- Maintain air compressors, air dryers and balancing compressed air systems
- Maintain water heaters and/or steam boilers over 50 psi
- Troubleshoot, repair, and install pumps including centrifugal, diaphragm, stack, and sump.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.