salary: $39,520 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 2:30 PM - 10:30 PM
education: High` School
- Operate, maintain, clean, setup, load, and unload the CNC Router
- Effectively and efficiently carry out production process:
o Receive order from Production Planner
o Allocate, pull, and load material
o Set up machine and run job
o Inspect products
o Clean, label, and stage finished parts
o Offload scrap or stock and return any materials as needed
o Process job though the system and maintain an organized, clean work area
o Verify quality to ensure the product meets the customer’s specifications
- Regularly clean and maintain equipment and machinery
- Program and troubleshoot CNC Router functions
- Understand objectives and mission
- Practice a willingness to learn production and distribution methodology
- Adhere to all safety rules, regulations, quality standards and
- Keep immediate work area clean and organized throughout the day
- Cross-train other team
The essential functions of this role include:
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Typing Skills
- Blueprint Reading
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.