salary: $38,000 - $62,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
Knowledge & Skills
• Experience assembling piping systems
• Possess smechanical aptitude
• Ability to safely use power tools, hand tools and precision equipment.
• Ability to read work orders and interpret blueprints in order to plan and carry out the design specifications.
• Experience welding thermoplastics a plus
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to provide project management
• Willingness to travel
• Knowledge of basic Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) a plus
• Required to be highly organized, accurate, detailed minded, work independently, have solid math and communication skills and be able to multi task in a very fast environment.
• Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
• Assist in installation of equipment at customer’s facility (overnight travel required)
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- working up to 5 hrs of overtime per week
- Product Inspection
- attention to detail
- Following Instructions
- Math and Calculation
- piping systems
- Mechanical Assembling
- mechanical aptitude
- power tools
- hand tools
- precision equipment
- Blueprint Reading
- work orders
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.