salary: $52,000 - $62,400 per year
work hours: 5:30 AM - 4 PM
education: High School
- Read and interpret engineered drawings and programs, set up sheets, sketches and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, set up procedures, control settings and machining methods and sequences
- Mount, align and secure tooling, attachments and work piece on machine
- Select, install and touch off cutting tools in machine spindle
- Load part program in machine controller
- Calculate and set machine controls to position spindle in relationship to workpiece and to regulate factors such as cutting depth, speed, feed and coolant flow
- Stop machine to change cutting tools and set up according to required machining sequence or to measure parts for conformance to engineered drawing specifications
- Enter commands or manually adjust machine controls to correct malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining.
- Operate machine manually to perform non-automated functions and when automatic programming is faulty or machine malfunctions
- Performs basic machine maintenance
- Read & edit G&M Code
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.