· High School Diploma / GED
· Drive trucks with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) under and above 26,001 lbs.
· CDL license and heavy-duty DOT certification as required by state law
· Valid Driver’s License minimum of 2 years driving experience
· Clean driving record.
· Basic Computer Skills
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· General knowledge of vehicle inspection and maintenance.
· General understanding of proper load securement.
· Proficient using GPS and other routing systems.
· Ability to drive or sit for long hours at a time.
salary: $42,900 - $42,900 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
Driving, Delivery, and Pick-up:
· Drive HARGROVE owned, leased, or rented vehicles including vans and box trucks that may exceed a gross vehicle weight (GVW) of 26,001 lbs
· Maintain set routes and schedules as directed by their supervisor to meet customer expectations
· Loading and unloading of vehicles
· Review orders for accuracy during both delivery and pickup to ensure all items are accounted for
· Obtain signatures or warehouse scans to confirm and complete deliveries with clients
· Ensure contents are properly secured inside of truck to prevent breakage or damage to gear
· Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions
· Able to complete a manual and/or electronic log book, based on an assigned region
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Box Truck
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.