salary: $34,000 - $40,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Operates light/medium duty maintenance equipment (pick-up, dump truck, crash cushion truck, cone truck).
- Uses a wide variety of roadway maintenance tools (chain saw, concrete saw, portable generator, air compressor, jack hammer, etc.)
- Performs preventive maintenance on light/medium duty equipment under direction of supervisor and/or Maintenance foreman.
- Performs routine and emergency roadway maintenance work, as directed within established time frames.
- Installs, maintains, and removes various types of roadway lane closures (mobile and static) under the direction of Maintenance foreman.
- Performs roadside and facility landscaping work, such as; clearing weeds and brush, and planting and trimming.
- Assigned vehicle(s) kept in good working condition, fueled up at end of work day, tools removed, and cleanliness of vehicle maintained; perform preventative maintenance as required.
- 100% compliance with MUTCD and Virginia Work Area Protection Manual
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.