salary: $95,000 - $110,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Develops and implements company health and safety procedures, processes, and programs which ensure the safety of the operations, which are compliant with OSHA and other local, state, and federal rules and regulations
- Leads the behavior-based safety process for the facility
- Develops and implements safety awareness programs, which are behavior-based and contribute to increased awareness of core safety program elements.
- Participate in the investigation, documentation and analysis of accidents and injuries and maintains a follow-up system to ensure corrective action is promptly implemented.
- Responsible for serving as a technical resource to support associates, at all levels, on safety-related issues
- Analyzes and assesses plant safety trend data to drive safety resource allocation, and ergonomic initiatives to reduce injuries.
- Maintain a good relationship with Workers’ Compensation TPA’s and manages claims, including return to work practices
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.