salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
- This position will be required to work in many different warehouse functions - Receiving/Stock/Picking/Sorter/Packing/Shipping
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- MS excel (preferred).
- Windows and Linux server platforms (Preferred).
- Experience with Linux OS environment (Preferred).
Just a few more exciting reasons to join:
- Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday Eligibility
- Vacation Eligibility
- 401K Plan
- Complimentary refreshements
- Job growth
- Temp to Hire opportunity
- Onsite Cafeteria
- HR Onsite Representation
- Employee Referral Program $$
- Free meals – when overtime offered.
- Overtime after 32 hours on a holiday week
- Training Certifications
- Free college courses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.