We are looking for talent to fill positions at a reputable, long standing company that makes home, health, and hygiene products!
Work full time hours only 3 - 4 days per week, Work weekends only or work Mon-Fri.
Why you’ll love us:
- $500 SIGN ON BONUS! Limited time offer!!
- $2800-$3000/month income
- Regularly sanitized facility to fight against Covid
- Weekly Pay
- Set schedules with more days off & work/life balance
- Fun Work Environment- recognition awards, raffles and more!
- Discounted products from brands Lysol and Woolite
- $200 Referral bonus
- $50 Weekly attendance raffle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Term Life, 401(k) & Discount Programs
salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Load the line with the various components
- Monitor the machinery to make sure everything flows smoothly
- Inspect finished products before packaging and palletizing them to be shipped
- Work with a small team as you all make sure to hit your hourly production goals
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.