- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Competent in performing basic mathematical calculations
- Computer skills, with the ability to work in Windows-based systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet established deadlines
- Available to work extended hours, especially during peak seasons
salary: $40,000 - $45,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Responsible for the daily scheduling of warehouse personnel to ensure proper manning in order to ship and receive products at the store in a productive and cost-efficient manner
- Direct the day-to day activities of the warehouse. Such activities include shipping, receiving, maintenance, inventory control, etc.
- Responsible for the warehouse as it pertains to Storage Buy transactions, receiving errors, and staging of products
- Responsible for maintenance of warehouse equipment, providing both preventive maintenance programs and communicating all necessary repairs to CEM and/or Operations Manager. Ensure that the warehouse personnel have safe, efficient equipment in order to perform the distribution functions
- Responsible for warehouse safety programs in order to provide a safe and clean workplace for employees and within the regulations of all OSHA local and state regulations
- Ensure all associates are trained and following all standard operating procedures
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.