Salary: $45 - $45 per hour
Work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Balance sequence and scheduling issues with suppliers, confirm material/wip/raw availability, issuing Stock Transport Orders/Legacy Supply requisitions to call in components from HUB/Outside storage/Other Vendors
- Review material shortages and follow up with appropriate material planner(s) in SAP
- Inventory management of chemicals and components, including de-expediting and root cause analysis using Delfor.
- Degree in Supply Chain or 4 year degree with experience (preferred)
- Experience in Demand and Supply Planning
- Proficient in SAP and MS Office
- One of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies
- An organization with a rewarding opportunities within a culture built upon innovation, stability, and brand strength
- Team members who genuinely care about you and want to help
- Supply Chain
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.