85-90k + 10% Bonus Pay
2nd shift- 2:00pm-10:30pm
The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for the direction of all Quality Assurance functions in the manufacturing facility. Must have at least 2 years of supervisory experience in a quality role previously.
salary: $85,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Direction of all Quality Assurance associates
- Maintaining corporate and franchise partner standards, Environmental Health & Safety and any special projects relating to Quality Assurance.
- Establishes operational procedures in co-operation with Quality Assurance Manager, CCL technical, and CCE, for all Quality Assurance functions.
- Ensures that all QA facilities and equipment are in good operating order.
- Ensures that all work assessments and activities are in accordance with policies of Great Lakes and presiding labor agreements.
- Focus on removing costs, continuous improvement, removing inefficiencies, and complexity for the supply chain.
- Ensures that all corporate, franchise owners, and federal and provincial policies, standards and guidelines are maintained.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.