- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Short- and long-term disability plans.
- Life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
- Job referral bonus program.
salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Move freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, or delivery vehicles or containers by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Control and maintain all records required for accurate, on-time completion of shipments.
- Work in a team environment to accomplish work assignments.
- Support and promote company core values.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Comply with company security procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Clamp Operation
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.