salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- 10+ years of progressive manufacturing operations, leadership, and strategy experience in a processing/manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and deployment of state-of-the-art manufacturing practices (including continuous flow and batch processes) as well as quality and continuous improvement techniques, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in processing Operations of complex electro‐mechanical devices; 5S, Lean, Six Sigma, or other TQM process improvement. Current Six Sigma Black Belt desirable.
- Demonstrated leadership in leveraging world-class ERP, materials management tools to optimize capacity planning, material movement, shop floor management, and reporting required.
- Must be hands-on, willing to engage directly on the production floor.
- strong combination of business operations, quality, continuous improvement, process development, and program management experience to provide unique solutions to the dynamic range of problems.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.