salary: $29,120 - $31,200 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Completes cafeteria tasks as assigned which may include cash handling and food prep.
- Administers and documents menus and requests for patient food items utilizing automated computer systems, including electronic medical records.
- Completes required documentation that includes temperature logs according to documentation requirement.
- Completes cashier duties in cafeterias including ringing up customer sales on cash register, balancing cash drawer & making deposits.
- Completes all cleaning and sanitations tasks as assigned.
- Provides catering services for catering events and meetings.
- May meet with patients to obtain menu and snack selection per physician diet order.
- Participates in activities/meetings, which may include orientation of co-workers, cost reduction initiatives and inspection readiness.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.