salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 4 PM - 2:30 AM
Responsible for the supervision of operational activities in accordance with departmental policies, procedures, and standards to achieve established production schedules and desired quality levels in a safe manner.
- Supervise the activities and personnel engaged in manufacturing of products within their assigned department and shift.
- Create, maintain, and audit Standard Work.
- Interpret, apply, and/or consistently enforce all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, and safety rules.
- Achieve departmental, plant, and corporate goals for safety, quality, and productivity.
- Promote clean, safe work areas throughout the plant by continuously checking for hazardous conditions.
- Lead production employees in continuous improvement activities.
- Develop, direct, and manage manufacturing personnel and train them to properly utilize all equipment and tools.
- wearing steel toe shoes
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 10 hours at one time
- Line Management
- Schedule Adherence
- Production Control
- ENTERPRISE PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.