salary: $52,000 - $62,500 per year
work hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
- Achieve and maintain Aseptic Operations Qualification
- Follow Batch Record instructions that specify processing parameters
- Document the work performed as specified in the Batch Record
- Responsible for monitoring the operation of the equipment, processing parameters utilized, and the product produced
- Makes adjustments as required or specified in Batch Records, performs clearance of machine jams, troubleshoots minor production problems, and makes minor adjustments for processing parameters, fill volume, etc.
- Shuts down the line or prepares for lot change as directed in Batch Records and required by the Production Schedule
- Perform filter integrity tests
- Performs minor and spot cleaning as required
- Provides QA Support for Audits and Inspections
- Comply with all aspects of quality management systems, cGMP policies, documentation and record keeping in accordance with industry and FDA standards
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations
- working in a smoke free environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- aseptic production environment
- BFS Blow Fill Seal procedures
- clearing machine jams
- in process sampling or testing
- CIP Clean in Place processes
- SIP Sanitize in Place process
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.