salary: $67,230 - $86,684 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- pricing the labor portion of all work and managing all field work. This includes attending onsite meetings, managing schedules, etc. This company does not have personnel – production or management - on any construction site for any amount of time (other than pre-bid walk-throughs).
- knowledge of and ability to excel within the typical Contractor / Subcontractor relationship and the multi-family construction process is essential. Pleasant and professional demeanor and ability to work with potential and existing clients is essential.
- New Construction Project Management experience and understanding of construction accounting are requirements. Plumbing management experience is preferred, but not essential. Estimating experience is preferred, but not essential. Proficiency with MS Excel and capability with MS Outlook and Word is required.
- flexibility, patience and self-direction is required.
- Seeking out new clients or projects, assisting the project coordinator during down time.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.