- High School diploma/GED
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in warehouse environment
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs. independently
- Organizational skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Office
- Experience using an RF based WMS system (preferred)
work hours: 6 AM - 6 PM
education: High` School
Key Job Responsibilities
Inbound/Outbound Order Processing
- Accurately receive, ship and label product, pick-up product from inventoried locations and pack orders efficiently and accurately for delivery to venues and/or other warehouses
- Perform basic quality control (QC) procedures, presentation of equipment and inventory control
- Prepare and process shipments to ship small parcel, LTL and via internal fleet
- Ability to operate industrial powered forklifts including (i.e. Sit-down, reach, stock picker and powered pallet jack)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.