salary: $51,840 - $59,520 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies
- Install, adjust and repair blow mold, trimmers, palletizer and other related equipment
- Perform mold, neck tooling changes, pin and other equipment changes
- Inspect and replace pneumatic and hydraulic hoses
- Inspect, rebuild and replace valves and pumps
- Perform preventive maintenance on all related equipment
- Maintain machines in optimal processing condition
- Weld, fabricate, and repair various machines
- Troubleshoot, locate root problems and repair blow mold, baggers & support equipment
- May operate blow mold or injection machines
- Communicate with other departments on a frequent basis
- Other duties as assigned by management
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.